Hey guys, you all know that I’m in love with fresh cooking Pancakes and I love starting my day eating them, especially Banana pancakes, So today we’re going to make Banana bread with pancake mix! It’s great for busy mornings when you want something healthy and delicious. Using pancake mix makes it super easy! Let’s start making this awesome banana bread.
Who is Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For?
The Banana Bread With Pancake Mix recipe is for anyone who loves tasty baked treats, especially if you like bananas! this recipe is so easy to make and delicious that you’ll love it.
Why the Banana Bread With Pancake Mix is Great?
Using pancake mix makes making banana bread really easy. You don’t have to measure lots of stuff like flour or baking things, just use pancake mix and bananas, and you’re halfway done!
When you mix ripe bananas with pancake mix, you get banana bread that’s soft and yummy. The bananas make it sweet and nice to eat.
You can make your banana bread special by adding things you like, like nuts, chocolate chips, or a bit of cinnamon. You can choose what you like best!”
To create this easy banana bread with pancake mix, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional mix-ins: nuts, chocolate chips, cinnamon
- Warm Up the Oven: First, set the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a baking pan that’s about 9×5 inches big.
- Squish the Bananas: In a big bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork or masher until they’re smooth.
- Mix the Stuff: Add the pancake mix, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla extract to the mashed bananas. Stir everything until it’s all mixed together.
- Add Fun Stuff if You Want: If you like, you can add things like nuts or chocolate chips and gently mix them in.
- Pour the Batter: Pour the mix into the greased baking pan and spread it out so it’s even.
- Bake It: Put the pan in the warm oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready when a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.
- Let It Cool and Enjoy: After it’s baked, let it cool for about 10 minutes in the pan. Then, transfer it to a rack to cool completely. When it’s cooled down, cut it into slices and enjoy!”
- Mixing bowl
- Fork or potato masher
- 9×5-inch loaf pan
- Mixing spoon
How to Store Leftovers
If you have any extra banana bread (which doesn’t happen often because it’s so yummy!), you can keep it in a sealed container at room temperature for 2-3 days.
If you want to keep it for longer, wrap the slices in plastic or foil and put them in the fridge for up to a week. You can even freeze slices for up to 3 months! When you’re ready to eat them, let them thaw or warm them up in the oven.
Can I substitute the vegetable oil?
If you want to make it a bit healthier, you can swap the vegetable oil with things like applesauce, melted butter, or Greek yogurt. Each one will change the taste and how it feels in your mouth a little.
Can I make this banana bread gluten-free?
If you can’t eat gluten, you can still make this banana bread! Just use a pancake mix that doesn’t have gluten. Make sure everything else you use is also gluten-free. and if you are a vegan try these Easy Vegan banana protein pancakes.
Now that you have the recipe for this easy and yummy banana bread made with pancake mix, it’s time to start baking! The kitchen will smell amazing as the banana bread bakes. If you really like this recipe, share it with your friends and family. And remember to subscribe to our blog for more fun recipes and baking fun.
Banana Bread with Pancake MixCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Make yummy banana bread easily using pancake mix. It's a fun twist on a classic recipe, Enjoy!
2 cups pancake mix
4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional mix-ins: nuts, chocolate chips, cinnamon
- First, set the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a baking pan that's about 9x5 inches big.
- In a big bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork or masher until they're smooth.
- Add the pancake mix, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla extract to the mashed bananas. Stir everything until it's all mixed together.
- If you like, you can add things like nuts or chocolate chips and gently mix them in.
- Pour the mix into the greased baking pan and spread it out so it's even.
- Put the pan in the warm oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes. You'll know it's ready when a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.
- After it's baked, let it cool for about 10 minutes in the pan. Then, transfer it to a rack to cool completely. When it's cooled down, cut it into slices and enjoy!"
- Wait for a bit to let it cool down. It's easier to cut into slices when it's not too hot.